1) The American presidential candidate Howard Dean seems somewhat nuts, though in a better way than Bush. He at least seems aboe to speak AND move at the same time. America, I think it's wonderful that you elected a "special"person to the highest office in the land, but we get it now, all peoples are equal. Now kindly elect someone with a treble figure IQ and on the offchance that Bush does agree to a debate with Dean - be careful, I get the impression that Dean may well leap onto Bush's podium and dry hump his head.
2) In theory today is review day though it will more likely be tomorrow, in either case they might want to get their fingers out as the peasants are getting surly and restless.
3) After watching eight hours of 24 yesterday I had the odd feeling that I had been awake all night. After watching all of season one of Buffy the Vampire Slayer over the weekend I think it's safe to say that, God Damn that show got a lot better.
4) I'm having an intolerant day, possibly because I'm inexplicably knackered and possibly because our receptionist decided to start the day by asking me a wide range of dumb questions about who was in the office or out sick and where such and such a person was right now. Christ woman you just saw me a moment ago climbing the stairs, even if I was omnipotent it'd take a minute or two to kick in.
5) I wrote around 3,000 words yesterday which seemed impressive enough to me.