October 21st, 2004


Take: two

I had another stab at the cover for UW, itshere.

I used Daz Studio for a change last night since poser was crapping itself when I tried rendering three figures at once and was losing bits of data like the expressions or morphs used (the bloke in the suit has to have the emaciated morph installed and poser just couldn't remember that), so I decided to give the newer versions of Studio a go and except for the times when I forget to set it to render using OpenGL it works like a dream. Images are being rendered in 15 second where it could take poser a minute and a half to two minutes.